Keeping your Roof & Gutters Maintained = No Nasty Surprises Later!
Just a few things to talk about with your roofer when contemplating roof repairs or replacement:
- Understand that propertly ventilated roofs will help with your utility costs. Talk with your roofer about current ventilation and how it can be improved.
- Especially in our East County/Gresham area, you can count on their being unseen wind damage. It can be hard to see all parts of your roof–be sure you are aware of what has happened up there.
- Make sure your roofer is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Always get a minimum of two bids and ensure that the bids are apples to apples.
- Lane Joyner of LDJ Roofing
- Licensed in OR CCB#124057
- 503-245-ROOF(7663) or email@example.com
- Fisher Roofing/Jerry Tindall Licensed in OR
- 503-519-6440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available 24/7 for roofing emergencies!
- Their website is here.
ROOF LIFE OF OREGON
- Licensed in Oregon CCB#125208
- Website is here.