Do it yourself, or hire it out—but keep your gutters cleaned out!
Keeping your gutters cleaned out is more than just making the exterior of your home look good….
- Prevents clogging which can overflow causing improper draining too close to your foundation/basement and from leaking into the attic/crawl space via the roof!
- Keeps the fascia boards from being soaked–once this wood rots, then all of it needs to be replaced which requries taking down all the gutters–and putting them back up.
- In cold/freezing weather, having cleared gutters prevents them from freezing, causing too much weight in the gutters….and yes, not only do they become loose, they can come off!
- Twice a year keeps the run off water away from your house!
- Keep tall trees and shrubs from touching or hanging over you home. If you live with trees all around you, then installing one of the ‘covered gutter’ options would make a lot of sense.
All Around Gutter
- Licensed in OR CCB#180047
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- 503-669-8944 ask for Kip or Molly
- Gutter Installation, Repairs & Clean-out
- Website is here.